Photobucket Photobucket
WELCOME to our site of events for homeschoolers specifically near Keene, NH, southern NH, southeastern VT and northwestern MA! Visit daily for new events listed. See the About page for more details or to submit an event.

Popular Day

Homeschool Canobie Lake Outing

Friday, July 27 - Canobie Lake Park

Come and join Teen Connection [join Yahoo group here]for a fun-filled day at Canobie Lake Park on Friday, July 20 at 12 noon.

We will meet outside of the park, in front of the arches.  If you don't see me when you arrive, call me.  Also, for anyone who will be arriving later in the day, just give me a call when you get there and we can meet up inside of the park.

Discount coupons  valid for $4 off daytime general admission, which decreases the price to $29, can be picked up at McDonald's, Market Basket,  Rite Aid and Tedschi.

If you plan on joining us, please send me an email to let me know you're coming.

Julie

ATTENTION

Rain is forecast, so we are rescheduling Teen Connection at Canobie Lake Park to Friday, August 3rd.

Come and join Teen Connection for a fun-filled day at Canobie Lake Park on
Friday, August 3 at 12 noon.

We will meet outside of the park, in front of the arches. If you don't see me
when you arrive, call me. Also, for anyone who will be arriving later in the
day, just give me a call when you get there and we can meet up inside of the
park.

Discount coupons valid for $4 off daytime general admission, which decreases the price to $29, can be picked up at McDonald's, Market Basket, Rite Aid and Tedeschi.

If you plan on joining us, please send me an email to let me know you're coming.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment